林淑容 - 待嫁女兒心 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林淑容 - 待嫁女兒心




待嫁女兒心
A Bride-to-Be's Heart
冬天那个去了嚜就有那春天来
As winter departs, spring arrives,
春天那个一来嚜就有那百花开
And with spring's arrival, flowers bloom wide.
手拈针线先把那花儿绣
Needle in hand, I first embroider blossoms,
要把鸳鸯绣上那合欢带呀合欢带
Mandarin ducks upon a love knot I sew, a love knot so fine.
洞房那个花烛嚜就要到眼前来
The wedding night's candles flicker before my eyes,
嫁时那个衣裳嚜不能够不剪裁
My bridal gown must be tailored just right.
手拈针线再把那衬衣赶
Needle in hand, I rush to finish my underclothes,
灯火不要笑我是不想睡呀不想睡
Don't laugh at the lamplight, I cannot sleep tonight, I cannot sleep.
姐儿呀长到十呀十七八呀
A young girl, grown to seventeen or eighteen years,
谁不盼望有个郎来爱呀
Who doesn't long for a man's love and care?
盼得我那情郎下嚜下了聘呀
I yearned for my beloved, and now the betrothal is made,
一心只等郎来抬暖哟
My heart awaits only his arrival to warm my bed.
冬天那个去了嚜就有那春天来
As winter departs, spring arrives,
春天那个一来嚜就有那百花儿开
And with spring's arrival, flowers bloom wide.
手拿绞剪剪出个双喜字
Scissors in hand, I cut out a double happiness symbol,
喜字成双人儿也配成对呀配成对
Happiness in pairs, just like we are paired as one, paired as one.
配成对呀配成对
Paired as one, paired as one,
喜字成双人儿也配成对
Happiness in pairs, just like we are paired as one.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.