林隆璇 - 慢慢 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林隆璇 - 慢慢




慢慢
Slowly
慢慢疼 慢慢冷
My heart aches, it grows cold slowly
慢慢等不到愛人
My hope dwindles with each passing day
付出一生 收回幾成
I've poured my soul, yet what's repaid
不能分 不能恨
Love, it cannot be divided, nor can it be despised
不能太輕易信任
Trust cannot be given so lightly
真愛一回 儘是傷痕
My heart's now scarred from love's cruel plight
慢慢流 慢慢收
Tears flow and cease, my sorrow ebb and flows
慢慢變成了朋友
We're friends, a bond now void of love's embrace
寂寞的夜 獨自承受
Solitude engulfs me, my heart's heavy weight
不能久 不能夠
Love's fleeting nature, a fragile state
不能太容易擁有
Too easily lost, it cannot be bound
傷人的愛 不堪回首
Love's wounds too deep, in memories profound
慢慢 慢慢沒有感覺
Slowly, my heart grows numb
慢慢 慢慢我被忽略
Slowly, I watch my love succumb
你何忍看我憔悴
How can you bear to see my pain?
沒有一點點安慰
There's not a glimmer of relief's gentle rain
慢慢 慢慢心變成鐵
Slowly, my heart turns to steel
慢慢 慢慢我被拒絕
Slowly, my love's rejected, it's not real
你何忍遠走高飛
Why do you leave me, leaving me to fall?
要我如何收拾這 愛的殘缺
How can I mend this love, broken and lost to all?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.