梁心頤 - 當秋天遇上秋天 - перевод текста песни на английский

當秋天遇上秋天 - 梁心頤перевод на английский




當秋天遇上秋天
When Autumn Meets Autumn
一樣趴在床頭寫日記
I still lie in bed and write in my diary,
一樣準時餵飽你的魚
I still feed your fish on time,
一樣很想你 真的很想你
I still miss you a lot, I really do.
每一天收到你的信才有好心情
Every day I get your letter and it makes me feel better.
習慣了一個人回家
I've gotten used to going home alone,
一個人shopping
Shopping alone,
一個人看電影
Going to the movies alone.
從二月的花開到秋天看海
From the blooming flowers in February to the autumn sea,
一路上你不在
You were never there.
親愛的我沒有責怪
My dear, I don't blame you,
只是不明白
I just don't understand,
你是如何相信未來
How can you believe in the future,
若我對你不再有依賴
If I don't rely on you anymore?
我的自在 你還愛不愛
My independence, do you still love it?
一樣忙到忘了星期幾
I'm still so busy I forget what day it is,
一樣搭最晚的MRT
I still take the last MRT,
一樣很想你 真的很想你
I still miss you a lot, I really do.
但最近總沒有時間回復你的信
But lately I never have time to reply to your letters.
你也是一個人睡嗎
Are you sleeping alone too?
一個人旅行
Traveling alone,
一個人看星星
Looking at the stars alone?
今年的聖誕夜到了情人節
This Christmas Eve, next Valentine's Day,
是誰在你身邊
Who will be by your side?
親愛的我沒有責怪
My dear, I don't blame you,
只是不明白
I just don't understand,
愛該不該互相等待
Should love be a mutual wait?
若你對我不再有依賴
If you don't rely on me anymore,
你的自在 我還愛不愛
Your independence, do I still love it?
親愛的今年的秋天
My dear, this year's autumn,
分外的收斂
Is unusually reserved,
沒有紛飛的落葉
No fluttering leaves,
如同我們分開
Just like our separation,
回憶停擺 感情少了精彩
Memories paused, emotions dulled.
親愛的我沒有責怪
My dear, I don't blame you,
只是漸漸明白
I'm just slowly understanding,
戀愛無法只有等待
Love can't be only waiting.
當秋天又遇上了秋天
When autumn meets autumn again,
隨這楓葉我也會放開
With these maple leaves, I'll let go too.
當秋天遇上秋天
When autumn meets autumn,
當秋天遇上秋天
When autumn meets autumn,
你不在身邊
You are not by my side.





Авторы: Pan Xie Qing

梁心頤 - Hello 梁心頤
Альбом
Hello 梁心頤
дата релиза
17-12-2010



Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.