梁文福 - 从你回眸那天开始 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梁文福 - 从你回眸那天开始




从你回眸那天开始
From the Day You Looked Back
每一次我走近,总是那么悄悄地。
Every time I come closer, it's always so quietly.
不敢使你讶异,让你发觉自己是幻影。
Not daring to surprise you, to make you realize you're just an illusion.
每一次我唤你,总是那么细细地。
Every time I call out to you, it's always so softly.
不让寂寞听到,嘲笑我用温柔的声音。
Not letting loneliness hear, mocking me with its gentle voice.
每一次我离去,总是那么轻轻地。
Every time I leave, it's always so lightly.
不敢将你惊醒,让你发觉醒在我梦里。
Not daring to wake you, to make you realize you're in my dreams.
每一次我等你,总是那么静静地。
Every time I await you, it's always so quietly.
不让光阴知道,安慰我用无言的嘘息。
Not letting time know, comforting me with its silent sighs.
一个一个想你的日子,砌成一栋孤单的房子。
One by one, the days I think of you, build a lonely house.
我在上楼下楼开门关门,翻着抽屉,寻着你名字。
I go upstairs and downstairs, opening and closing doors, searching through drawers, looking for your name.
一个一个想你的日子,从你回眸而去那天开始。
One by one, the days I think of you, starting from the day you looked back and left.
我的日记写成诗,诗的背后寻到你名字。
My diary becomes poetry, and in the poetry I find your name.
想着你的感觉,有如雨的缠绵。
Thinking of you feels like the lingering rain.
淋湿我的岁月,而我却依然不知不觉。
Soaking my years, and yet I remain oblivious.
想着你的感觉,有如风的缱绻
Thinking of you feels like the lingering wind.
吹乱我的日夜,吹也吹不走你的容颜。
Disrupting my days and nights, but unable to blow away your face.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.