梁文福 - 我以为爱 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梁文福 - 我以为爱




我以为爱
I Thought Love
我以为爱就是被爱
I thought love was being loved
到最后爱变成悲哀
In the end, love turned into sorrow
这一生是否可以再重来
Can this life be lived again?
我以为爱越过山海
I thought love could overcome mountains and seas
到最后爱变成伤害
In the end, love turned into hurt
我还看见她在雨中徘徊
I can still see her wandering in the rain
我以为爱就不分开
I thought love was inseparable
到最后爱她先离开
In the end, she left first
这一生是否可以再重来
Can this life be lived again?
我以为爱会一直在
I thought love would last forever
到最后爱变成了债
In the end, love became a debt
我还看见她第一次走来
I can still see her coming for the first time
我是不是该等待她在那一天
Should I wait for her on that day?
我是不是没离开就已经怀念
Have I missed you without having left?
每当我闭上眼
Whenever I close my eyes
她最初的笑脸
Her first smile
就明明白白出现在我的面前
Appears clearly before me
我是不是还牵着她在心里面
Am I still holding her in my heart?
我是不是要回头才能再相见
Must I turn back to meet again?
只要我闭上眼
Whenever I close my eyes
在已隔几十年
Even after decades
还清清楚楚看见
I can still clearly see
她的背影没走远
Her back, not far away
每当我睁开眼
Whenever I open my eyes
一切都已改变
Everything has changed
就清清楚楚看见
I can see clearly
我们走不到永远
We can't go on forever
沧海桑田会变化
The sea and the mulberry fields will change
我已付出代价
I have paid the price
今生对不起她
I'm sorry for her in this life






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.