梁文福 - 細水長流 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梁文福 - 細水長流




細水長流
A Gentle Stream Flows On
年少时候 谁没有梦
In our youth, who didn't have dreams?
无意之中 你将心愿透露
Unintentionally, you revealed your wish.
就在你生日的时候
On your birthday,
我将小小口琴送
I gifted you a small harmonica.
最难忘记 你的笑容
Your smile, I can't forget,
友情的细水慢慢流
The gentle stream of friendship flows on,
流进了你我的心中
Flowing into both our hearts.
曾在球场边 为你欢呼
On the sidelines, I cheered for you,
你跌伤我背负
When you fell, I carried you on my back.
夜里流星飞渡
Shooting stars streaked across the night sky,
想象着他日的路途
We imagined our future paths.
晚风听着我们壮志无数
The evening breeze listened to our countless ambitions.
年少时候 谁没有愁
In our youth, who didn't have worries?
满腔愤慨 唯有你能听得懂
My heart full of indignation, only you could understand.
每当我失意的时候
Whenever I felt lost,
你将那首歌吹奏
You would play that song.
琴声悠悠 解我清愁
The melody lingered, easing my sorrow.
岁月的细水慢慢流
The gentle stream of time flows on,
流到了别离的时候
Flowing to the time of parting.
轻拍你的肩 听我说朋友
Patting your shoulder, listen to me, my friend,
不要太惆怅 霓虹纵然再嚣张
Don't be too melancholic, even if the neon lights are arrogant,
我们的步履有方向
Our steps have direction.
成败不论切莫将昔日遗忘
Regardless of success or failure, don't forget the past.
多年以后 又再相逢
Years later, we meet again,
我们都有了疲倦的笑容
We both have tired smiles.
问一声我的朋友
I ask you, my friend,
何时再为我吹奏
When will you play for me again?
是否依旧 是否依旧
Is it still the same? Is it still the same?
Music
Music
人生的际遇千百种
Life has a thousand different encounters,
但有知心长相重
But close friends are always cherished.
人愿长久 水愿长流
May people live long, may the water flow on.
年少时候
In our youth.





Авторы: liang wern-fook


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.