梁漢文 - 一小時沖印 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梁漢文 - 一小時沖印




一小時沖印
One Hour Prints
這一張一起舉起香檳 這一張一起表演開心
Let's all raise our champagne in this one. Let's all pretend to be happy in this one.
在誰的家讓大家給你賀吻 那個愛穿蔚藍男孩
At whose house did everyone shower you with kisses? The boy who always wears blue,
是否你情人 為何你永遠站於他左近
Is he your lover? Why are you always standing next to him?
這張終於只得他側影 這張偷映他剛剛甦醒
This one finally only has his profile. This one captures him as he just woke up.
極迷戀他人才想沖印做證 你近鏡特寫他眼睛
You like him so much that you printed it out as proof that you took a close-up of his eyes.
心底恐怕已經... 從旁見證過亦替你高興
I'm afraid your heart is already... As a bystander, I am happy for you.
* 情人找到了你快樂吧 和他實在活得興奮嗎
* You're happy you found someone, aren't you? Is it exciting to live with him?
花似年華 從來沒一日白過吧
Life is like flowers. Nothing has ever been wasted.
你有那麼多的記憶都為別人留下
You have so many memories, all for others.
如流過了眼淚不想拍低嗎 *
What about the tears you shed? Don't you want to take a picture of them? *
一張張一張張的家居 一張張一張張的山水
There are photos of homes and photos of nature.
日夜將他人回憶沖印下去 眼看你把菲林放低
You're busy processing other people's memories. I watch you put down the film.
一轉身再到取 原來你已印在我的心裡
I turn around to retrieve it, and it turns out you've printed it in my heart.
Repeat *
Repeat *
能迷戀最愛你快樂吧 還有大量幸福相曬嗎
Are you happy to be obsessed with the one you love? Do you still have lots of happiness to share?
一對情人 還剩甚麼並未拍下
As lovers, what else have you not taken pictures of?
能迷戀最愛我快樂吧 無法冒昧在你家裡見面嗎
Are you happy to be obsessed with the one you love? I can't show up at your house uninvited, can I?
留在櫃面大合照吧
Let's just keep the group photo in your album.
我有你很多的記憶只是未能留下
I have so many memories of you, but I couldn't keep them.
長留這店裡為參觀你婚嫁
I'll leave this at the store so I can come and see your wedding.
何時我會看著婚紗照牽掛
When will I look at the wedding photo and feel sad?





Авторы: Edmond Leung


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.