梁漢文 - 三千年开花 - перевод текста песни на английский

三千年开花 - 梁漢文перевод на английский




三千年开花
Three Thousand Year Bloom
在我一十岁 在课室里 日日望谁
When I was ten, in the classroom, I was looking at who every day
转读男校 害我难共你朝夕相对
Transferred to a boys' school, it was a pity that I didn't see you every day
这是惩罚我 还是借来代你磨练我
Is this punishment for me or a way for me to temper myself for you?
难道我 未够 大个
Could it be that I am not big enough?
但妳十一岁 在信件里 写出一句
But when you were eleven, you wrote in a letter,
问我成熟了 还望你么
Asking me if I was mature enough to still look forward to you
到今天 爱过的几多个 一个走后 又来下个
Up to this day, I have been in love with several people, one after another
投入错甜蜜错全是错么 到三千年后剩低几多
Was it wrong to get involved in the wrong kind of sweetness and error? How many will be left after three thousand years?
开放凋谢 在提示我 就似 尘垢 白过
Blossoming and wilting reminds me, like dust, it's all been in vain
又再大一岁 在教堂里 于祝福里
I am one year older, in a church, in blessings,
渴望平淡下去 妳与他真是登对
Hoping that things will calm down, you and he are really a match made in heaven
我繁忙下去 沉下去挨下去盲下去
I continue to be busy, to sink, to endure, to be blind
其实我 没法 面对
Actually, I can't face it
到今天 爱过的几多个 一个走后 又来下个
Up to this day, I have been in love with several people, one after another
投入错甜蜜错全是错么 到三千年后剩低几多
Was it wrong to get involved in the wrong kind of sweetness and error? How many will be left after three thousand years?
开放凋谢 在提示我 就似 尘垢 白过
Blossoming and wilting reminds me, like dust, it's all been in vain
我真心 爱过的得一个
I truly loved one
祝妳今后 如常渡过
Wishing you a normal life from now on
谢谢妳 没有 望我
Thank you for not looking at me






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.