梁漢文 - 失魂落魄 (karaoke) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梁漢文 - 失魂落魄 (karaoke)




失魂落魄 (karaoke)
Soulless and Distraught (karaoke)
風月下一起聽歌 那料你居然親我
We were listening to a song under the moonlight, and then you unexpectedly kissed me.
自然地 我獻出辣身的撫摸
Naturally, I offered you a passionate caress.
忽爾 獲得你的許\可
Suddenly, I received your permission.
久候著開的花朵 期求著閃的花火
I waited for the blossoming flower, hoping for dazzling fireworks.
突然地 你會隨著肌膚擦過 還比人生更好過
Suddenly, you brushed against my skin, and it felt even better than life itself.
*想不到從前願望會變真 竟得到情情塔塔夜夜深
*Little did I know that my previous wish would come true. Night after night, I'd be entangled in passionate lovemaking.
興奮得魂離魄散沒肉身 懷疑是不真實不真實
I was so excited that my soul left my body. I doubted if it was real, if it was not a dream.
我是人我是人 我活著你坐著我們在浮雲上
I am a person, I am alive, and you are sitting next to me. We are floating on clouds.
呻吟(這幻象似造夢我沒資格暗戀 別吻)*
Moaning (This illusion feels like a dream. I am not worthy of your love. Don't kiss me.)*
往日是堪稱知己 和情人怎麼可比
In the past, we were considered confidants, but how can that compare to being lovers?
突然地 你我臨陣鼓起勇氣 無法迎接的驚喜
Suddenly, we mustered our courage and took the plunge. It was an unexpected surprise that we couldn't handle.
REPEAT*
REPEAT*
夢一醒通通撲空 我遇見的 不要亂碰
When I woke up, it was all gone. The person I met, I shouldn't touch carelessly.
我的心胸 還在躍動 願這一生都發夢
My heart is still pounding. I wish I could dream forever.
假使想從前願望會變真 可得到情情塔塔夜夜深
If my previous wish could come true, then I could have passionate lovemaking night after night.
興奮得魂離魄散沒肉身 遺忘在非真實非真實
I was so excited that my soul left my body. I forgot that it wasn't real, it wasn't real.
再造人再造人 渴望能偶遇夢裡
I will create a new person. I yearn to meet you in my dreams.
得到了一對暖枕 我們在美夢內比做好友更親 熱吻
I found a warm embrace. In our beautiful dream, we were closer than best friends, passionately kissing.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.