梁漢文 - 愛與情 (Acoustic Version) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梁漢文 - 愛與情 (Acoustic Version)




愛與情 (Acoustic Version)
Love and Feelings (Acoustic Version)
和你談笑之間 不止似朋友
When talking and laughing with you, I feel more than friendship,
難道你會沒有感受
Can you not sense it?
無論是哪個密友 難像我溫柔
No matter how close a friend, none can be as gentle as I am,
能熱戀與否 需要時候
Whether we are to fall in love or not, we need time,
都可沿途伴你走
In the meantime, I can accompany you along the journey.
@ 誰信男女之間 走得這樣近
@ Who believes that men and women can be close
從沒有以熱吻親近
Yet never have passion's kiss?
明日共你有沒有 無限個可能
Will we have endless possibilities tomorrow?
其實不要緊 那親切感
In fact, it does not matter, that sense of intimacy,
是愛或是情都不要再分
Is it love or just feelings, do not bother to tell them apart.
# 感情是 每日堆積的愛
# Feelings are an accumulation of daily love,
愛情是 最愉快甜蜜時
Love is when we are most delighted and sweet,
我們是 哪一種感覺也都可以
Ours can be either; it doesn't matter,
假如是 可願意
If it is, would you be willing?
^ 可能是 沒痕跡的戀愛
^ Perhaps it is a love without a trace,
眼前是 最著跡的關注
All you can see is the most obvious concern,
我們是 哪一種親愛也都可以
Ours can be either kind of endearment; it doesn't matter.
講我知 誰可以如此
Tell me, who else can be like this?
Repeat @#
Repeat @#
據說友愛比戀愛漫長
It is said that friendship lasts longer than love,
無奈愛意沒法設想
But it is impossible to predict love.
對你與對她怎會一樣
How can my feelings be the same for you and for her?
如未愛上
If I were not in love,
又怎可感到你緊張
How would I have noticed your nervousness?
Repeat ^#
Repeat ^#
我們是 哪一種感覺也都可以
Ours can be either; it doesn't matter,
假如是 可願意
If it is, would you be willing?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.