梁漢文 - 斷了氣 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梁漢文 - 斷了氣




斷了氣
Out of Breath
梁汉文
Edmond Leung
断了气
Out of Breath
关了灯 开了枪 然後...
Turn off the lights, pull the trigger, and then...
绑了手 点了火 然後...
Tie my hands, light the fire, and then...
封了口 蒙着眼 车子向後溜 然後...
Cover my mouth, blindfold me, put the car in reverse, and then...
接下去 只怕没 「然後」
Next, I'm afraid there's no "and then"
你习惯 突然间 放手
You're used to letting go suddenly
精心编撰 剧本的色诱
精心编撰 A carefully crafted script of seduction
在千钧一发时候 全面撤走
Pull out completely at the critical moment
忽然 抽离 是你在我唇上挑起好奇
Suddenly withdrawing, it's you who aroused my curiosity on my lips
摆出芳香的诱饵
Laying out fragrant bait
不能 分离 面对让我如窒息的你
I can't leave your side. Facing you makes me suffocate
如此美味
So delicious
不怕死 只怕等 时候
I'm not afraid of death, only of waiting for the moment
不怕天 只怕给 皇后...
I'm not afraid of heaven, only of giving it to the empress...
捧上天 才让我 失足跌下来 回地球...
捧上天 Lifting me to the heavens only to make me lose my footing and fall back to earth...
断了气
Out of Breath
你为我 开放着 情窦
You opened your heart to me
似乱放 惹人家 去偷
As if carelessly, enticing others to steal
多麽讲究 效果的色诱在千钧一发时候
Your seductive technique is so effective in that critical moment
全面撤走
Pull out completely
忽然 抽离 在这没有馀地呼吸距离
Suddenly withdrawing, in this breathless space
施展惊险必杀技
Performing a thrilling必杀技 finishing move
不能 分离逐寸逐寸 移近的凶器 无心退避
I can't leave your side, inching closer to the deadly weapon, with no intention of retreating
愿快乐到死
I wish to die happily
忽然 抽离
Suddenly withdrawing
是你在我唇上挑起好奇
It's you who aroused my curiosity on my lips
摆出芳香的诱饵
Laying out fragrant bait
不能 分离
I can't leave your side
面对让我如窒息的你
Facing you makes me suffocate
如此美味
So delicious
如何能屏息静气
How can I hold my breath?





Авторы: 馮正


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.