梁漢文 - 電梯男 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梁漢文 - 電梯男




電梯男
Elevator Man
为人平庸连要笑亦被动
Unremarkable, I act passively while laughing
亦自问并无什么需要示勇
I also ask myself if anything requires courage
留待英雄在办公室领功
I leave heroism to the office to take credit
若没事做便前往四字活动
If nothing else, I wander around the four-letter space
走一圈希望目光跟你互碰
To circle in the hopes of meeting your eyes
如没尊容谁又想打这工
If I have no dignity, why would I want to be here?
那夜晚雨点使我面红
That night, your raindrops turned my face red
我再节俭买车亦无用
I would be frugal but buying a car is useless,
没接近你没有护送你收工
I can't approach you, nor can I escort you after work,
你有一个他不想惹闲话
You have a man, and I don't want to cause any trouble,
还是我害怕没身份跟你讲话
Or is it that I'm afraid of not having the right to speak to you?
苦恋可爱吗埋藏地心孤独萌芽
Is it lovely to be in love, buried in the heart, where loneliness sprouts?
爱未爱没开花怎会化
If there's no love and no flowers, how can it bloom?
仍难忘曾承蒙你礼貌道谢
I can't forget the time you politely thanked me
只因给锁在电梯的你被我
Just because I kept you in the elevator from being locked up
娱乐一夜如护花的使者
I entertained you all night like a knight protecting a flower.
你有一个他我不想惹闲话
You have a man, and I don't want to cause any trouble,
还是我害怕没身份跟你讲话
Or is it that I'm afraid of not having the right to speak to you?
苦恋可爱吗埋藏地心孤独萌芽
Is it lovely to be in love, buried in the heart, where loneliness sprouts?
爱未爱未必便是廉价
Love or no love, nothing is cheap.
天天等破晓苦恋当荣耀
I wait for the dawn every day, adoring my unrequited love,
人未算重要未邀请早已推掉
I'm not that important yet, uninvited, I've already excused myself,
不舍得发烧回来办公室那寂寥
I can't bear to come back to the desolate office with a fever,
正为你万一肯跟我笑
Just to find that you might smile at me,
期待你赠我没解释的微笑
To hope for your inexplicable smile.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.