Fish Leong - 一夜長大 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

一夜長大 (Live) - 梁靜茹перевод на английский




一夜長大 (Live)
Suddenly Grown Up (Live)
末班車回家,雨一直下
On the last train home, it rained all the time
整夜忍的淚,它不聽話
The tears I held back all night, they wouldn't listen
我不想去擦,就這樣吧
I didn't want to wipe them away, let it be
愛讓這女孩,一夜長大,一夜長大
Love made this girl, grow up overnight, grow up overnight
想要說的話,竟然忘了啊
The things I wanted to say, I forgot them all
我總是很少說,不懂得表達
I always said so little, didn't know how to express myself
分手我不怕,你知道嗎?你知道的啊
I'm not afraid to break up, do you know? You know, right?
只是
It's just
那幾乎成真,我們的家,你真的不想嗎?
It was almost real, our home, do you really not want it?
那這些年的專心無猜,你只當我是朋友嗎?
All these years of being single-minded and trusting, you only thought of me as a friend?
我以為雨聲會遮住你的回答,它卻那麼清楚啊
I thought the sound of rain would cover up your answer, but it was so clear
讓這個你曾深愛的女孩,一夜長大
Let this girl that you once loved deeply, grow up overnight
原因一定很多,就隨你吧!
The reasons must be many, go ahead!
究竟為什麼,我不管它
Exactly why, I don't care
分手我不怕,你知道嗎?你知道了吧!
I'm not afraid to break up, do you know? You know, right!
只是
It's just
那幾乎成真,我們的家,你再也不想嗎?
It was almost real, our home, do you no longer want it?
那這些年的專心無猜,當朋友都不好嗎?
All these years of being single-minded and trusting, is being friends not ok?
我多想雨中聽不清你的回答,它卻那麼清楚啊
I so wanted to not hear your answer in the rain, but it was so clear
讓這個你曾深愛的女孩,一夜長大
Let this girl that you once loved deeply, grow up overnight
那幾乎成真,我們的家,你從此不想嗎?
It was almost real, our home, do you never want it again?
那這些年的專心無猜,你只當我是朋友嗎?
All these years of being single-minded and trusting, you only thought of me as a friend?
我以為雨中聽不見你的回答,它卻那麼清楚啊
I thought I couldn't hear your answer in the rain, but it was so clear
讓這個你曾深愛的女孩,一夜長大,一夜長大
Let this girl that you once loved deeply, grow up overnight, grow up overnight
一夜長大
Grow up overnight





Авторы: Wah Keong Jonathan Koh, Chong Shen Lee


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.