Fish Leong - 你還記得我嗎 - перевод текста песни на английский

你還記得我嗎 - 梁靜茹перевод на английский




你還記得我嗎
Do You Still Remember Me?
我轻轻摸著 乱了头发
I gently touch my messy hair,
不要再问我 你还好吗
Don't ask me again, how are you?
倦鸟飞晚霞 孤独的回家
Tired birds fly into the sunset, returning home alone,
没有人看见路边花
No one sees the flowers by the roadside.
枫叶片片的落下 染红天边的彩霞
Maple leaves fall piece by piece, dyeing the horizon's sunset red,
痴痴的望著远远的地方
I stare blankly into the distance,
人在茫茫的天涯回忆渐渐溶化
Lost in the vast world, memories gradually melt away,
我想你已经忘记了谁在牵挂
I think you've already forgotten who cares.
云掀开面纱 半遮半掩的月
Clouds lift their veil, revealing a half-hidden moon,
我看见它正在流泪
I see it's shedding tears.
若说不想他是害怕难过吧
To say I don't miss you is to fear the sadness,
这就是爱的代价
This is the price of love.
枫叶片片的落下 染红天边的彩霞
Maple leaves fall piece by piece, dyeing the horizon's sunset red,
这些年你过得好吗
How have you been all these years?
若说这是个惩罚 这辈子都别想啦
If this is a punishment, don't even think about it in this lifetime,
至少在梦里让我跟你说句话
At least let me speak to you in my dreams.
你还会记得我吗 记得我吗 我还在这里
Do you still remember me? Remember me? I'm still here,
你知道我在等吗 还在等吗 好想你
Do you know I'm waiting? Still waiting? I miss you so much,
你还会记得我吗 记得我吗 我还是你的
Do you still remember me? Remember me? I'm still yours,
我终於看见你了 看见你了别再离去
I finally see you, see you, don't leave again.





Авторы: Huan Chang Chen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.