梁靜茹 - 子非魚 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梁靜茹 - 子非魚




子非魚
If You're Not a Fish
要怎麼和一顆土豆好好做個朋友
Oh, how do I make a friend out of a potato?
我有我的 胃口
I have my own tastes.
要怎麼用一盞燈光稀釋一杯烈酒
Oh, how do I water down a drink with a light?
我有我的 幽默
I have my own humor.
當你不能懂我 真不用懂我
If you can't understand me, you don't have to.
我有我快樂 你有沒有很快樂
I have my own happiness; are you happy too?
我有我獨特 你愛不愛你的獨特
I'm unique; do you love your own uniqueness?
要怎麼和大手小手從此好好牽手
Oh, how do I join hands with a giant and a child?
我有我的 笨拙
I'm clumsy in my own way.
要怎麼在茫茫人海找到同類同遊
Oh, how do I find a kindred spirit in this vast world?
我有我的 執著
I have my own persistence.
若你不能愛我 我替你愛我
If you can't love me, I'll love myself for you.
我有我快樂 你有沒有很快樂
I have my own happiness; are you happy too?
我有我獨特 你愛不愛你的獨特
I'm unique; do you love your own uniqueness?
我的宇宙 只要足夠 我的 漫遊
My universe is enough for my own wandering.
不用誰來讚不絕口 誰來感同身受
I don't need anyone to praise or understand me.
我有我憂愁 你怕不怕會憂愁
I have my own worries; are you afraid of them?
我有我平庸 你愛不愛你的平庸
I'm ordinary; do you love your own ordinariness?





Авторы: Xiao Xie Lan, Si Hua Liang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.