Rainie Yang - 一小節休息 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Rainie Yang - 一小節休息




一小節休息
A Short Rest
楊丞琳
Rainie Yang
一小節休息
A Short Rest
那年冬天的相遇 發展成一段插曲
That winter day we met; it turned into an interlude
音符悠揚而綿密 沒有多餘的主題
The music was beautiful and intense, no extraneous themes
日子像是老把戲 甜蜜之後就會膩
Life is like an old trick; after sweetness, there will be boredom
你說不是變了心 只是需要點距離
You said it wasn't a change of heart; you just needed some distance
如今我聽這段旋律 太多情緒只能寫進 一小節休息
Now when I hear this melody; there are too many emotions that I can only write into A Short Rest
如今你聽這段旋律 你會不會忽然想起 一小段回憶
Now when you hear this melody; do you suddenly recall A Short Memory?
歌曲的間隙 瞬間就來臨
The interlude of the song came in a flash
今年秋天的相遇 像是沒調音的琴
This autumn day we met; it was like an out-of-tune qin
微笑踉蹌而熟悉 沒有多餘的話題
The smiles were awkward and familiar; there were no superfluous topics
日子還是沒有停 睡著之後還要醒
Life still doesn't stop; you wake up after falling asleep
我想不是不想你 只是要讓它過去
I don't think I don't miss you; I just want to let it pass
如今我聽這段旋律 太多情緒只能寫進 一小節休息
Now when I hear this melody; there are too many emotions that I can only write into A Short Rest
如今你聽這段旋律 你會不會忽然想起 一小段回憶
Now when you hear this melody; do you suddenly recall A Short Memory?
如今我聽這段旋律 太多遺憾只能暫停 一小節休息
Now when I hear this melody; there are too many regrets that I can only pause for A Short Rest
如今你聽這段旋律 你會不會絕口不提 一小段回憶
Now when you hear this melody; will you not mention A Short Memory at all?
瞬間就快到 歌最後幾句
The end of the song is almost here
未來如果再相遇 是否會像這歌曲
Will the future encounter be like this song,
還沒明白就結局
Ending before we even understand it?





Авторы: Qing Feng Wu, Lan Yin Wang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.