楊丞琳 - In Your Eyes - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 楊丞琳 - In Your Eyes




In Your Eyes
In Your Eyes
你問我 你眼中 我看到甚麼
You asked me, in your eyes, what do I see?
我回答 隱形眼鏡 還有一個 帥到翻的我
I replied, contact lenses and a hottie.
我問你 你眼中 你愛我甚麼
I asked you, in your eyes, what do you love about me?
你總是 釣我胃口 故作神秘 愛說不說
You always keep me in suspense, acting mysteriously and evasive.
男生都這樣 愛耍壞 行為舉止 挑戰我的忍耐
Guys are all like this, acting bad, and challenging my patience with their actions and words.
女生才是 有夠奇怪 心裡永遠 那麼多Why
Girls are the strange ones, always with so many questions in their hearts.
In your eyes 發現一種東西叫愛 (因為愛所以我們存在)
In your eyes, I discovered a thing called love (because we exist because of love)
In your eyes 看見生活多麼精彩 (因為有你才會精彩)
In your eyes, I see how wonderful life is (because it's wonderful because of you)
看著你 我眼神離不開 早被你打敗
Looking at you, I can't take my eyes away; you've already defeated me.
其實你悄悄變成 我的最愛
In fact, you've quietly become my favorite.
My love is for you
My love is for you
吃醋 撒嬌 生氣 耍賴 是你的專利 讓你來
Being jealous, acting spoiled, getting angry, and playing tricks are your specialties.
疼我 愛我 讓我 為我 這些小事情 讓你來
Pampering me, loving me, doing things for me, and taking care of me are your specialties.
只要 讓你(我)愉快
As long as I make you happy
就算耍冷 下不了台
Even if I act cold and can't get off the stage
我全都願意 都是因為愛
I'm willing to do it all because of love
我問你 你眼中 透露些甚麼
I asked you, in your eyes, what do you show me?
你笑著 保持沉默 讓我期待 你的承諾
You smiled and kept silent, making me wait for your promise.
My love is for you
My love is for you
請閉上眼睛 壞蛋 你想做甚麼
Please close your eyes. What do you want to do, bad boy?
哪有做甚麼 你的小計謀 才不可能 騙倒我
I'm not doing anything. Your little tricks won't work on me.
你的眼睛 也累了 該休息一下
Oh, your eyes are tired. You should rest them.
就讓我 趁這個機會 靠近你 吻你一下
Let me take this opportunity to get close to you and kiss you.





Авторы: Jun Gyu Jeon


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.