楊丞琳 - 孤独是一种安全感 - перевод текста песни на английский

孤独是一种安全感 - 楊丞琳перевод на английский




孤独是一种安全感
孤独是一种安全感
孤独是一种安全感
A sense of security is solitude
享受散步在片沙滩
I cherish the walk on the sandy beach,
双手握住一把阳伞
Holding a sun umbrella in both hands;
海风是不伤害人的对话
The wind whispering on the seashore is not offensive;
城市中有多少人跟我一样
How many city dwellers think like me,
享受一个人的晚餐
I enjoy a solitary dinner,
不用两个人的床单
No need to share a bed;
放空没太多重要的事想
Relaxing, carefree, without having too much to think about;
城市中有多少人跟我一样
How many city dwellers think like me?
孤独是一种随着年 成的习惯
Solitude becomes a habit as I age,
不在乎一个人的夜晚
Not bothered by nights alone;
害怕两个人麻烦
Afraid of the troubles with two people.
不是不渴望有人陪伴
It’s not that I do not yearn for company,
若说的坦白
Frankly speaking,
孤独原来是种安全感
Loneliness turns out to be a sense of security.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.