Rainie Yang - 愛,啟程 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Rainie Yang - 愛,啟程




愛,啟程
Love, Embark
挽手踩起浪花 那池塘 长什么样
Hand in hand, stepping on the waves, what does that pond look like?
何时开始天变好宽 教人长大就该飘荡
When did the sky start to look so vast, teaching us that growing up means we should drift away?
站在自行车后座 迎著风 那种温暖
Sitting on the back of a bicycle, facing the wind, that kind of warmth
紧贴著背转多少弯 谁想得到终要走散
Closely贴著turned how many corners, who would have thought that we would eventually drift apart
遗失桨的小船 在暴风雨流转
A boat without an oar, drifting in a storm
找不到梦怎么办
What to do if I can't find my dream?
你守护的目光 总会牵引我返航
Your protective gaze always guides me home
带着爱启程
Embark with love
一个人落单 并不等于孤单
Being alone doesn't mean being lonely
相依患难一段 美梦本就短暂
Leaning on each other through hardships, the dream was always meant to be short
谅解了 也是另一种勇敢
Forgiveness is another kind of courage
带着爱启程
Embark with love
我生命的前半 你臂弯像座山
In the first half of my life, your arms were like a mountain
越远越真切存在 抬头只能遥望
The farther away, the more real the existence becomes, and I can only look up and gaze
哄干我眼泪的 那颗糖 到哪去了
Where did the candy that dried my tears go?
还给你能不能交换 再帮我盖一次被单
Can I give it back to you in exchange for you covering me with a blanket one more time?
抓你小指回家 那旅途 像走不完
Holding your little finger, going home, the journey seemed endless
当时那片晴空好蓝 云却总会被风吹散
At that time, the sky was so blue, but the clouds would always be blown away by the wind





Авторы: Song Wei Ma, Wei Quan Chen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.