Rainie Yang - 愛情的顏色 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Rainie Yang - 愛情的顏色




愛情的顏色
Love's Color
楊丞琳
Rainie Yang
愛情的顏色
Love's Color
當指尖輕輕滑過你眉梢 我幻想能靠在你的懷抱
When my fingertips gently brush across your brow, I fantasize about resting in the comfort of your embrace.
多希望一直陪在你身旁 就怕聽不到你的心跳
How I wish I could be by your side forever, for fear I might miss the sound of your heartbeat.
這一秒突然之間想知道 我在你心裡究竟多重要
In this moment, I suddenly wonder how much I truly mean to you.
愛情的顏色 怎麼我努力你卻看不見呢
The color of love, why can't you see my efforts?
眼睛濕濕的
My eyes are moist.
沒說出的愛只為了不讓你負荷 負荷
I keep my unspoken love to myself, just to spare you the burden.
這一刻突然之間才知道 你在我心裡究竟多重要
In this moment, I suddenly realize how much you mean to me.
愛情的顏色 怎麼我努力你卻看不見呢 只要你快樂
The color of love, why can't you see my efforts? As long as you're happy,
我付出一切只為了不讓你負荷
I'll give everything I have, just to spare you the burden.
我為你負荷
I'll bear the burden for you.





Авторы: Cong-ren Hou, Zhi-yi Li, Cheng-ji Peng


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.