Rainie Yang - 狼來了 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Rainie Yang - 狼來了




狼來了
The Wolf is Here
夠了 我不想一而再 對感情一頭熱
Enough, I don't want to just take it anymore. I have been so enthusiastic about affection.
我以為 我能夠用忍耐 換來忠心不二
I thought I could use my patience to exchange for your loyalty and devotion.
愛對你 是一種挑戰
Loving you is a kind of challenge.
對收集戰利品 以狂熱到病態
You are crazy and obsessed with collecting trophies.
我想 你擅長的博愛 該上網拍賣
I think the love that you're good at should be sold on an online auction.
早已見怪不怪
I've seen it all.
你說 狼來了 狼來了
You said, "The wolf is here, the wolf is here".
說你還是 愛我的
Said you still love me.
花心死性難改
Your philandering nature is hard to change.
我說 狼來了 狼來了
I said, "The wolf is here, the wolf is here".
誰是下一個受害者
Who will be the next one to suffer?
(該有人幫你上一課)
(Someone should teach you a lesson)
夠了 我不想一而再 對你那麼隨和
Enough, I don't want to just take it anymore. Show you forbear again and again.
BYE BYE
BYE BYE
你的測謊失敗 你已經被FIRE
You've failed the lie detector test, you're already FIRE.
別再用 對不起 搪塞
Don't just use "I'm sorry" to get away with it.
別被我拋棄了 才懺悔裝可愛
Don't let me dump you first and then pretend to be cute and regret it.
我想你一定會很快 找到新的女孩
I guess you will soon find a new girl.
我不想每天檢查你的衣領
I don't want to check your collars every day.
我不想每天過濾你的簡訊
I don't want to go through your text messages every day.
解決問題只要不愛你就行
The only way to solve the problem is to not love you.





Авторы: Niclas Kings, Curtis Aaron Richardson, Niklas Bergwall


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.