楊千嬅 - E-714342 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 楊千嬅 - E-714342 - Live




E-714342 - Live
E-714342 - Live
你總會是 永久是E-714342
You will always be eternally E-714342
無論你像天使 無論你像瘋子
No matter if you are like an angel or a fool
這七個字 似天地不改變的恩賜
These seven words are like an unchanging blessing from heaven and earth
回憶即使衰退 仍留下密碼畢生永誌
Even if memories fade, they still leave a code that will be engraved for life
這世界 有著不多不少副面容極美
This world has many, but not many, extremely beautiful faces
每秒裡 有萬千個丙與丁相愛分離
Every second, thousands of As and Bs fall in love and part ways
為何讓我認得你連名字也可愛死
Why did you make me recognize you, even your name is so lovely
無故因你筋竭力疲 莫非真有命理
For no reason, I am exhausted because of you. Could it be that there is really a destiny?
這世界 有著一千一億副面容像你
This world has a billion faces like yours
每秒裡 有萬千個丙與丁生與死
Every second, thousands of As and Bs are born and die
為何讓我認得你連名字也如此細膩
Why did you make me recognize you, even your name is so delicate?
無故疼惜你 筋竭力疲 莫非真有命理
I feel sorry for you for no reason, and I am exhausted. Could it be that there is really a destiny?





Авторы: Wai Man Leung, Yat Yiu Yo Yo Yu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.