楊千嬅 - 小城大事 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 楊千嬅 - 小城大事 - Live




小城大事 - Live
Small Town Big News - Live
青春彷彿因我愛你開始
My youth seemed to begin when I fell for you
但卻令我看破愛這個字
But it made me see through the word called love
自你患上失憶
Ever since you were diagnosed with amnesia,
便是我扭轉命數的事
It's been my chance to change my destiny.
只因當失憶症發作加深
It's just that as the amnesia worsens,
沒記住我但卻另有更新蜜運
You don't remember me, but you've found a new love
像狐狸精般
You're like a temptress,
並未允許我步近
Not allowing me to come near
無回憶的餘生 忘掉往日情人
You have a life without memories, forgetting your past lover,
卻又記住移情別愛的命運
Yet you remember meeting someone else and falling in love.
無回憶的男人 就當偷厄與瞞騙
A man without memories, a thief and a liar,
抱抱我不過份
It's not too much to ask for a hug.
吻下來 豁出去 這吻別似覆水
Kiss me, be bold, let this kiss not be like water under the bridge,
再來也許要天上團聚
The next time we see each other might be in heaven.
再回頭 你不許 如曾經不登對
If you turn back, you can't be as we were before, mismatched.
你何以雙眼好像流淚
Why do your eyes seem to be filled with tears?
彼此追憶不怕愛要終止
Let us cherish our memories, not fear the end of our love.
但我大概上世做過太多壞事
But I must have done too many bad things in a past life.
能從頭開始
To be able to start again,
跪在教堂說願意
To kneel in a church and say, 'I do.'
娛樂行的人影 還在繼續繁榮
The entertainment industry is still thriving,
我在算著甜言蜜語的壽命
I'm counting the lifespan of sweet nothings.
人造的蠢衛星 沒探測出我們已
Artificial satellites haven't detected that we've
已再見不再認
Already said our goodbyes and are no longer recognizable.
吻下來 豁出去 這吻別似覆水
Kiss me, be bold, let this kiss not be like water under the bridge,
再來也許要天上團聚
The next time we see each other might be in heaven.
我下來 你出去 講再會也心虛
I'll come down. You go out. It's awkward to say goodbye even now.
我還記得到天上團聚
I'll remember to meet you in heaven again.
吻下來 豁出去 從前多麼登對
Kiss me, be bold, we were so well-matched before.
你何以雙眼好像流淚
Why do your eyes seem to be filled with tears?
每年這天記得再流淚
Remember to shed a tear again every year on this day





Авторы: Leung Wai Man, Lei Song De


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.