楊千嬅 - 最后的歌 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 楊千嬅 - 最后的歌




最后的歌
The Last Song
最后的歌
The Last Song
那么多嘴角在微笑 是为何
See, so many smiling mouths, why is that?
那么多声线在合唱 愉快的歌
There are so many voices singing together, cheerful songs.
谁都比我烂漫 笑声若然没结果
Everyone is more cheerful than me, what if the laughter doesn't work out?
这天 这些开心的人怎么过
Today, how do these happy people get through?
我记得跟你在何处唱游
I, I remember where I sang with you,
每首歌终结便轮到下一首
Listening to every song end, and then the next one.
时光 总会落后 美好事情没永久
Time always lags behind, beautiful things don't last forever.
只好怪贪心人 无论满足多么久也未够
So, blame it on the greedy person, no matter how much it satisfies, it's never enough.
假使这歌到明年还在播 假若世界永远都快乐
If this song is still playing next year, if the world is always happy.
假使可跟你重头开始过 何须将这钢琴都敲破
If we could start over with you, why break this piano?
最后一刻 仍然还属于我
The last moment still belongs to me.
最后的歌 还想听到甚么
The last song, what else do you want to hear?
最后想听 听你说愿我未来如何语调熟练仍然像最初
The last thing I want to hear is you telling me how you wish my future would be, your tone as smooth as it was in the beginning.
最后一刻 提琴还剩一个
The last moment, the violin still has one more part.
最后的歌 还可珍惜甚么
The last song, what else can I cherish?
最后想讲 毋忘我
The last thing I want to say is, don't forget me.
可惜我 我懂得当那钢琴要静下时
It's a pity that I, I know that when the piano has to calm down,
会记得给我动摇过便要休止
You will remember to give me a shake, then stop.
旋律比我幸运 我的下场没法知
The melody is luckier than me, my ending is unknown.
比不起 最后的歌 可以给我翻唱千次
Can't compare to the last song, it can be covered a thousand times.
纵使只得一次 称心满意 至少半次
Even if only once, satisfied, at least half.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.