楊千嬅 - 最後的歌 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 楊千嬅 - 最後的歌




最後的歌
The Last Song
那麼多嘴角在微笑 是為何
Look, so many mouths are smiling; why?
那麼多聲線在合唱 愉快的歌
There are so many voices singing a happy song.
誰都比我爛漫 笑聲若然沒結果
Everyone is more carefree than me; what if laughter leads to nothing?
這天 這些開心的人怎麼過
How will these happy people get through today?
我記得跟你在何處唱遊
I remember singing with you, and where we traveled to.
每首歌終結便輪到下一首
Listen, when each song ends, the next one begins.
時光 總會落後 美好事情沒永久
Time will always be behind; beautiful things don't last forever.
只好怪貪心人 無論滿足多麼久也未夠
I can only blame my own greed; no matter how much I have, it's never enough.
假使這歌到明年還在播
If this song is still playing next year,
假若世界永遠都快樂
If the world is always happy,
假使可跟你重頭開始過
If I could start over with you,
何須將這鋼琴都敲破
Why would I need to smash this piano?
最後一刻 仍然還屬於我
The last moment still belongs to me.
最後的歌 還想聽到甚麼
In this final song, what do I want to hear?
最後想聽 聽你說願我未來如何語調熟練仍然像最初
I want to hear you wish me well in the future with a voice that's as familiar as the first day we met.
最後一刻 提琴還剩一個
In this final moment, the violin is all that's left.
最後的歌 還可珍惜甚麼
In this final song, what is there left to cherish?
最後想講 毋忘我
I want to say one last thing: don't forget me.
可惜我 我懂得當那鋼琴要靜下時
But I know that when the piano has to be quiet,
會記得給我動搖過便要休止
You'll remember that you shook me, and I need to stop.
旋律比我幸運 我的下場沒法知
The melody is luckier than me; I don't know what will become of me.
比不起 最後的歌 可以給我翻唱千次
The final song can be covered a thousand times, which is more than I can do.
縱使只得一次 稱心滿意 至少半次
Even if it's just once, satisfactory, or at least halfway there.





Авторы: 林夕


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.