楊千嬅 - 為何他會離開你 - перевод текста песни на английский

為何他會離開你 - 楊千嬅перевод на английский




為何他會離開你
Why did he leave you?
為了他 令你哭
For him, to make you cry
為你哭 令我哭 為你很顧慮
For you, to make me cry, I am worried about you
難為你跟他一對 潑過無盡冷水
It's hard for you and him as a couple, after pouring endless cold water
為愛他 為掛他 為怨他
For loving him, for missing him, for resenting him
為了他習慣受罪 如今他走了請不要追
For him, you are used to suffering. Now that he is gone, please don't chase after him
舊情 注定 丟淡
Old love, destined to fade
問題不只一晚 命途總可以揀
The problem is not just one night, fate can always be chosen
為何他會離開你 誰叫你變了他知己
Why did he leave you? Who told you that you have become his confidant?
常纏在一起 會換來危機
Being together all the time will lead to crisis
他找你 不找你 你竟幼稚到講道理
He looks for you, doesn't look for you, you are childish to reason
男人總輕視你寸步難離
Men always look down on you as inseparable
原來擁吻 如不放 錯在你
It turns out that if you don't let go of the kiss, it's your fault
沒有他 便叫他
Without him, call him
沒有花 便要花 漸愛出慣例
Without flowers, you need flowers, gradually falling into the habit of love
常揹著一生一世 氣壓蠶蝕美麗
Always carrying the weight of a lifetime, air pressure erodes beauty
為了他 做過東 做過西
For him, you have done everything
若似奴隸與賣藝 如此的悲壯已經失勢
If like a slave and a performer, such a tragedy has lost its power
情人 要被 輕放
Lover, to be let go of lightly
自然相處洽當 為何不聽我講
Getting along naturally and appropriately, why don't you listen to me?
為何他會離開你 誰叫你自己不會飛
Why did he leave you? Who told you that you can't fly on your own?
常纏在一起 會換來危機
Being together all the time will lead to crisis
他找你 不找你 你不智地對他生氣
He looks for you, doesn't look for you, you are unwise to be angry with him
問他等於問你
Asking him is tantamount to asking you
當我問候你
When I greet you
雙眼像鑿滿傷悲 誰又敢深愛你但未怪你
Your eyes are filled with sorrow, who dares to love you deeply but not blame you?
昨天那天真的你
The innocent you of yesterday
若是還有骨氣 拿回纏他的心機
If you still have the guts, take back your scheming heart
拿去愛惜你 怎可洩氣
Take it to cherish you, how can you lose your nerve?
為何他會離開你 誰叫你沒火花點起
Why did he leave you? Who told you that you don't have a spark?
仍纏在一起 誰亦會怕膩
Still entangled, who will be afraid of getting tired?
他找你 不找你 有他那苦衷兼道理
He looks for you, doesn't look for you, he has his own reasons and logic
男人總輕視你寸步難離
Men always look down on you as inseparable
原來擁吻 如不放 錯在你
It turns out that if you don't let go of the kiss, it's your fault
熱情 冷淡 反悔
Passion, indifference, regret
為何 怎麼 怎會
Why, how, why?
談情後你我也學會
After falling in love, you and I have learned






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.