楊千嬅 - 笑中有淚 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 楊千嬅 - 笑中有淚 - Live




笑中有淚 - Live
Tears Behind the Smiles - Live
要多得自己 更加多謝你
I want more of myself. Thank you so much,
你將我磨成利器
You polished me into a great weapon.
戀愛路有幸捱不死 競技場上當嬉戲
I was lucky to not die in the romance battlefied. I played around in the arena.
今天講來彷彿一世紀
It feels like a century ago when I talk about it today.
早已 記不起自己 有否憎恨你
I have long forgotten whether or not I hated you.
至少今天再站起
At least today, I stand up again.
從前在快樂時以苦調味
I used to add bitterness to my happiness.
在過山車裡上天落地 經歷就當福氣
I experienced it all as a blessing, going through the rollercoaster of emotions.
當我無情無恨望過去 還是笑中有淚
When I look back, without love or hate, I still have tears behind my smiles.
抓緊愛侶只靠寬容不靠淚水
Hold on to your lover with forgiveness, not tears.
無奈要被你拋棄後 先瞭解我是誰
I had to be abandoned by you to understand who I am.
如若那天我大多幾歲
What if I were a few years older that day?
甚麼都也許 還是一雙好愛侶
Perhaps we would have still been a good match.
不錯 過得到自己 便可體諒你
Yes, once I understood myself, I could forgive you.
也許都因我自卑
Perhaps it was all because of my low self-esteem.
攜同着壓力陪你趕場地
I went with you to all those places, under a lot of pressure.
渡過了春光再幻想明媚 當日是我逼你
I went through the happy times, dreaming of brighter days. It was me who pushed you away.
當我無情無恨望過去 還是笑中有淚
When I look back, without love or hate, I still have tears behind my smiles.
抓緊愛侶只靠寬容不靠淚水
Hold on to your lover with forgiveness, not tears.
無奈要被你拋棄後 先瞭解我是誰
I had to be abandoned by you to understand who I am.
如若那天我大多幾歲 什麼都去追
What if I were a few years older that day? I would have gone after everything.
明白到無需因你會分手過慮 誰亦可以沒誰
I understand that I don't need to worry about breaking up with you. We can both live without each other.
離合全為了大家高興
Our separation was for the best.
到今天也許 還是一雙好愛侶
Perhaps we would have still been a good match today.
如果將來能得到誰 其實多得這過去
If I can find someone in the future, it's all thanks to my past.





Авторы: Yi Yao Yu, Wai Man Leung


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.