楊千嬅 - 金絲雀 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 楊千嬅 - 金絲雀




金絲雀
Canary
玫瑰花瓣温水浸完浴 女仆来修甲
Bathed in lukewarm rose petals and pedicured by a maid,
然后依偎窗边敷个 mask 写周刊专栏
I recline by the window,敷个 mask, and write a weekly column.
戴满双手的巨钻七卡 闪得太璀璨
My hands are adorned with seven-carat diamonds that sparkle,
映照堂皇巨宅里面藏著我 毛金皮肤白
Reflecting the grandeur of the mansion that conceals my pale, golden skin.
闲时整西饼参与慈善 再钻研书法
My闲时 is filled with baking for charity and practicing calligraphy,
怀内斑点狗双双陪伴 去望场弥撒
My spotted dogs curled up beside me as we attend mass.
香榭丽大道上逛商店 乐而忘返
I stroll down the Champs-Élysées, lost in the joy of shopping,
港铁内扎醒来 顿时好梦消散
Only to be jolted awake on the MTR, my dreams shattering.
无奈我未入运做金丝雀
Alas, I am not destined to be a canary,
偷得三分钟假设想像
So in stolen minutes, I indulge in flights of fancy.
无聊下午 钢筋森林
In the tedium of the afternoon and the concrete jungle,
内唯有静静地延续妄想
I find solace in quietly nurturing my fantasies.
谁又会羡慕妒忌金丝雀
Who could envy or resent a canary?
娇生惯养 天天没惆怅
Pampered and carefree, without a hint of sorrow.
贵气的人 能否就此被景仰
Can the privileged truly be admired for their beauty?
谁也奢想把工作停下 去喝下午茶
Who wouldn't long to pause their work for afternoon tea?
如幸福得可荒废潜力 却令人害怕
If happiness could squander potential, it would be alarming.
不过自问事实有想过 活在童话
Yet I find myself yearning for a fairy tale existence,
倘美艳到不能 何妨宫内高挂
Where I could be admired for my beauty, enshrined in a palace.
无奈我未入运做金丝雀
Alas, I am not destined to be a canary,
偷得三分钟假设想像
So in stolen minutes, I indulge in flights of fancy.
长年被困 避世天堂
Trapped in a gilded cage, far from the real world,
内寻到著落就埋没理想
I would find fulfillment and bury my aspirations.
如若我羡慕妒忌金丝雀
If I were to envy a canary,
娇生惯养 天天没惆怅
Pampered and carefree, without a hint of sorrow,
发个好梦 未等如出卖色相
My dreams would not be worth the price of selling my soul.
等我又闭起双目 让思潮一直高涨
As I close my eyes once more, I let my thoughts soar.





Авторы: Ru Yun Xu, Zhong Yan Wang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.