權振東 - 疯了 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 權振東 - 疯了




疯了
crazy
疯了
crazy
走在熟悉的街
walking on the familiar street
可感觉好陌生
but feeling so strange
不知道究竟发生了什么
don't know what happened
以为不再念从前
thought I would not miss the past
怎么会多一些伤感
why there are more sadness
不要再让我
don't let me
不要再让我哭了
don't let me cry
我怕我没有脸
I am afraid I have no face
窥探那时风景
to spy on the scenery at that time
怎么能不让自己再沦陷
how can I stop myself from sinking again
不是我没有颤抖
it's not that I don't tremble
可是我忘不了伤疤
but I can't forget the scar
不要再让我
don't let me
不要再让谁受伤
don't let anyone get hurt
不要总是一个人哭了好不好
don't always cry by yourself
不要总是一个人笑了好不好
don't always laugh alone
不要总是一个人疯了根本没人管我
don't always be crazy and no one cares for me
别一个人 别一个人好吗
don't be alone, don't be alone
我真的疯了吗
am I really crazy?
我真得输了吗
have I really lost?
谁知道怎么才能让时间反转
who knows how to reverse time
我真得疯了吗
am I really crazy?
我真得输了吗
have I really lost?
我感觉也不像是对我的惩罚
I don't feel like it's my punishment






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.