毛不易 - 深夜一角 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 毛不易 - 深夜一角




深夜一角
The Corner of Midnight
陌生的房子陌生的地址
A strange house, a strange address,
收留了疲惫的人和他的心事
It takes in the weary and their heartache.
出走和归来总一个样子
Leaving and returning, always the same,
留在这里 不与人知
Staying here, unknown.
深夜在小摊借一丝温暖
At a late-night stall, I borrow a sliver of warmth,
缺失的总填不满
The missing pieces never quite fill.
摇摇晃晃忽明忽暗
Swaying and staggering, dimly lit,
路灯下影子太乱
My shadow is lost in the streetlights.
憧憬是碎了满地凉凉的宝石
My dreams are shattered gems, cold on the ground,
生活是一场大雨留下的潮湿
Life is a downpour, leaving a damp chill.
祈祷在下个风和日丽的日子
I pray that on a future day of wind and sun,
故事才刚刚开始
Our story will only just begin.
脚踏着光阴走过一座座城池
My footsteps tread upon the years, passing through city after city,
有没有人会记得
I wonder if anyone will remember,
记得他的名字
Remember my name.
祈祷在下个风和日丽的日子
I pray that on a future day of wind and sun,
我们又写完下一段往事
We will finish writing the next chapter in our story.
深夜的街角 城市的镜子
The corner of the night, the mirror of the city.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.