江蕙 feat. 方炯鑌 - 檸檬愛玉 - перевод текста песни на английский

檸檬愛玉 - 江蕙 , 方泂鑌 перевод на английский




檸檬愛玉
Lemonade Ai-Yu (translated)
女:也香香 也甜甜 也有少年時 青春的記持
Girl: It is fragrant, sweet, and has the memory of youth.
也酸酸 也冰冰 也親像愛情 難忘的滋味
It is sour, cold, and similar to that of love, an unforgettable taste.
男:上溫柔 上纏綿 上界得人意 初戀彼當時
Boy: Warm, cuddly, and makes one feel good. Like our first love.
想著伊 夢著伊 心涼脾肚開 五種的氣味
Thinking of you, dreaming of you, I feel refreshed. A mixture of five flavors.
女:愛玉甲檸檬一旦若分開 有聽過人講叫病相思
Girl: Ai-Yu and lemonade are like two people in love, once separated, is said to cause lovesickness,
男:若無你呀你 心花袂開 做什麼攏無元氣
Boy: Without you, life loses its color, everything feels meaningless.
女:愛不是好聽話講歸暝 真情話也不免三五字
Girl: Love isn’t just sweet words, true feelings can’t be spoken in three to five words.
男:我願意陪伴惦你身邊 做一對上適配人人欣羨的伴侶
Boy: I’d like to always be by your side, to be a couple that others envy.
女:夢成雙咱兩人攏有意 這段情就不通擱躊躇
Girl: If we both agree, let’s not hesitate anymore.
男:只要你陪伴惦阮身邊
Boy: As long as you're by my side,
女:愛玉檸檬就是兩個有情人
Girl: Ai-Yu and lemonade represent two lovers.
合:愛的名字
Both: The name of love.





Авторы: 方炯鑌


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.