Jody Chiang - 可憐戀花再會吧 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jody Chiang - 可憐戀花再會吧




可憐戀花再會吧
What a poor romance! See you again
雖然是 無願意 甲伊來分離
I'm so reluctant to divide us
一旦被風拆散去 抱恨無了時
Now that the wind has blown us apart, there's nothing we can do
只好忍著 傷心淚 孤單到湖邊
I'll just bear with the hurt, shedding tears alone by the lake
薄命戀花 再會啊再會啊
Ah ah heartless romance, goodbye, goodbye
雖然是 十五暝 月色帶柔意
The moonlight was so gentle during the full moon
水鴨單隻在水墘聲聲訴悲哀
The lonely duck is crying by the water, lamenting its sorrow
已經破去 青春夢 何必再想起
Our youthful dream has been shattered; why should I remember it?
無緣戀花 再會啊再會啊
Ah ah loveless romance, goodbye, goodbye
雖然是 不得已 看破了情義
I can't help but see the truth about our love
夜蟲因何嘆秋風 悲慘哭歸暝
Why is the cricket sighing at the autumn wind, crying sadly as night falls?
只是令人添稀微 大哮喘袂離
It just makes me feel even sorrier; I can't stop the heavy panting
可憐戀花 再會啊再會啊
Ah ah pitiful romance, goodbye, goodbye






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.