Jody Chiang - 夜霧的港口 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jody Chiang - 夜霧的港口




夜霧的港口
Foggy Harbor at Night
他鄉的港口夜暝 一更過一更
The harbor of a foreign land darkens, watch passes by watch
夜茫霧罩在港邊 燈火搖搖動
Night fog shrouds the harbor, lights sway and shake
無聊的旅愁暗暝 睏也睏袂去
In the dark of night, I'm overcome with ennui and cannot sleep
心內憂孤單流浪 站在他鄉里
My heart aches with loneliness and wandering, standing in a foreign land
遙遠的天頂彼邊 怎樣引我想
On the distant horizon, what beckons me there?
天星呀惜阮孤單 霧中靜靜看
Oh, stars, you pity my solitude, silently watching in the fog
鄉里並無有一人 等我倒返去
There's not a single soul in my homeland who awaits my return
男兒的純情目屎 怎會流落來
How can a man's pure tears fall so freely?
他鄉的港口夜暝 一更又一更
The harbor of a foreign land darkens, watch after watch
夜茫霧罩在岸邊 燈火暗茫茫
Night fog shrouds the shore, lights dim and faint
青春的空身單漢 前途無定處
A young man, unmarried and alone, with no clear future ahead
隨風流飄來飄去 不知東也西
Carried by the wind, I drift aimlessly, lost in confusion






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.