Jody Chiang - 恨孤單 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jody Chiang - 恨孤單




恨孤單
Hating Loneliness
冷风潜入心肝内
A cold wind pierces my heart
怨叹悲伤谁人知
And my grief, who knows?
咱是真情的恋爱
Our love was true
今日那能分东西
But now, how can we part?
月色照在运河内
The moonlight shines on the canal
吐气哀怨流目屎
And my breath becomes a sigh and my tears flow
谁人知着阮心内
Who knows the sadness in my heart?
纯情敢是伊不知
Does my beloved not know my pure love?
月照窗边风吹来
The moonlight streams in through the window
加添悲哀无人知
And the wind blows, intensifying my sorrow
放阮孤单谁人害
Who has left me lonely and desolate?
迎新去旧不应该
To embrace the new while discarding the old is cruel.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.