Jody Chiang - 月夜愁 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jody Chiang - 月夜愁




月夜愁
Moonlit Sorrow
月色照在 三线路
Moonlight shines on the three-lane road.
风吹微微 等待的人 那未来
The wind whispers, waiting person, for the future.
心内真可疑 想抹出 彼个人
My heart is uncertain, trying to erase the person.
怨叹月暝
Ah! Lamenting the moonlit night.
更深无伴 独相思
The night deepens, I am alone, lost in thought.
秋蝉哀啼 月光所照 的树影
Cicadas cry sadly, moonlight illuminates the swaying trees.
加添我伤悲 心头酸 目屎滴
Increasing my sorrow, my heart aches, tears fall.
无聊月暝
Ah! Lonely moonlit night.
敢是注定 无缘份
Perhaps it is fate, no缘份.
所爱的伊 因何乎阮 放抹离
Why does my beloved, let me go?.
梦中来相见 断肠诗 唱抹离
In my dreams, we meet, singing melancholy songs of separation.
忧愁月暝
Ah! Sorrowful moonlit night.





Авторы: Chou Tine-wang, 鄧雨賢


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.