Jody Chiang - 港邊惜別 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jody Chiang - 港邊惜別




港邊惜別
Farewell at the Harbor
戀愛夢 被人來拆破
A dream of love was shattered,
君離別啊 港風對面寒
My love, you left, and the harbor wind was cold.
真情真愛 父母無開化
My true love, my parents had no understanding,
不知少年啊 熱情的心肝
They knew not of a young heart's passion.
戀愛夢 被人來所害
My dream of love was destroyed,
快樂未透啊 隨時變悲哀
Joy turned to sorrow in an instant.
港邊惜別 天星像目屎
At the harbor, we parted, the Star Ferry like my tears,
傷心今暝啊 欲來分東西
My heart was breaking, as we bid farewell.
戀愛夢 被人來打醒
My dream of love was awakened,
美滿春色啊 變成黑暗天
Our springtime happiness, vanished into darkness.
港邊海鳥 不知阮分離
The seabirds at the harbor, unaware of our parting,
聲聲句句啊 吟出斷腸詩
Chirped and sang, as if composing a lament.





Авторы: Chen Da Ru, Wu Cheng Jia


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.