Jody Chiang - 舊皮箱的流浪兒 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jody Chiang - 舊皮箱的流浪兒




舊皮箱的流浪兒
The Vagrant with an Old Suitcase
離開著阮故鄉 孤單來流浪
I've left my hometown, a lonely wanderer,
不是阮愛放蕩 有話無地講
Not because I'm reckless, but because I have nowhere to turn,
自從我畢業後找無頭路
Since I graduated, I've been searching for a job,
父母也年老要靠阮前途
And my elderly parents are counting on me.
做著一個男兒
As a man,
應該嗄 來打拼
I must face the challenges
手提著舊皮箱 隨風來飄流
With an old suitcase in hand, I follow the wind,
阮出外的主張 希望會成就
Hoping to make my dreams a reality.
不管伊叨一項也是做工
No matter how difficult the work,
為生活不驚一切的苦歎
I'm willing to endure it all
做著一個男兒
As a man,
應該嗄 來打拼
I must face the challenges
看見著面頭前 已經來都市
I've arrived in the city,
他鄉的黃昏時 引人心迷醉
Its twilight beauty captivating my heart.
故鄉的親愛的爸爸媽媽
My dear parents back home,
請你也不免掛念阮將來
Please don't worry about me.
做著一個男兒
As a man,
應該嗄 來打拼
I must face the challenges





Авторы: 佚名


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.