Jody Chiang - 苦酒的探戈 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jody Chiang - 苦酒的探戈




苦酒的探戈
Tango of Bitterness
經過人生春風秋雨 繁華以後是寂寞
After a life of ups and downs, loneliness lingers after the excitement.
踮在未來的雙岔路 是按怎攏無找著 幸福 快樂
Standing at the crossroads of the future, I wonder why I can't find happiness or joy.
總是習慣從人群中 一個人悄悄溜走
I've made a habit of slipping away from the crowd, all alone.
儘管身邊都是朋友 卻還是難免會有 感傷 落寞
Even though I'm surrounded by friends, I can't help but feel a sense of sadness and loneliness.
*每個女人心裡都有 都有一個夢
*Every woman's heart holds a dream,
跟愛的人陪著到永久
To be with the one she loves forever.
但是緣分總有錯誤 起起落落
But fate has its quirks, its ups and downs,
跳袂離開命運這條河
And I can't escape the river of destiny.
悲歡離合的感情路 青春到這無結局
My path has been filled with love, separation, and reunion, but my youth has come to an end.
袂當越頭的單行道 人生到底欲去佗 找無 退路
I can't turn back on this one-way street called life. Where do I go? There's no turning back.
#人生是一條單行道 你著看斟酌
#Life is a one-way street, so be wise.
沿路風景愛放慢腳步
Take your time to enjoy the scenery along the way.
這一條路走到最後 留下什麼
When you reach the end of this road, what will you have left?
這才發現簡單才快樂
Only then will you realize that simplicity brings happiness.
△靜靜的夜看著天空 越看越心事重重
△In the quiet of the night, I look up at the sky, and my heart grows heavy.
過盡千帆只剩虛空 終於在多年以後
After countless experiences, I'm left with emptiness. Finally, after all these years,
懂了 算了 走了 放了
I've learned to let go, to move on.
天天醉甲半死 講為著渡時機
Day after day, I drink myself to oblivion, trying to forget the passage of time.
嘸知為什麼
But why?
夜夜假情假愛嘴笑目睭甜
Night after night, I pretend to be happy, with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes.
愈活愈無趣味
Life has become meaningless.
是什麼
Oh, what is it
乎阮心情 漸漸麻痺
That's making me numb?
只有今日 無過去
Only today matters. The past is gone.





Авторы: Mei Ling Hsiung


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.