Jody Chiang - 養母淚 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jody Chiang - 養母淚




養母淚
The Tears of a Foster Mother
大聲來叫出著
I call out loudly
心愛你名字
The name of the one I love
哪通來放舍著阮
Why have you abandoned me?
慘忍作你去
Leaving me in such misery
哪看著你的照片
I look at your photo
神魂也強要飛去
And my soul longs to fly to you
可憐的咱的孩兒
My poor child
嘸人通晟伊
No one to comfort you
等何時等何時
When, oh when
才會出頭天
Will things get better?
若天光就出門
When dawn breaks, I go out
珠淚滴胸前
Tears streaming down my face
忍耐著溪水淒冷
Enduring the icy cold of the mountain stream
誰人會同情
Who would pity me?
怨嘆著阮的命
I curse my fate
運叫天也無啥路用
Begging heaven for help, but to no avail
阮總是為著孩兒
I live only for my child
寶貴的前程
His precious future
等何時等何時
When, oh when
才會見光明
Will we see the light?
在世間哪眠夢
In this world of dreams
已經也過十冬
I have been lost for ten long years
難忘的伊的形影
I cannot forget the sight of him
引阮目眶紅
It makes my eyes turn red
為怎樣運命會來
Why did fate
偏偏也對阮戲弄
Play such cruel tricks on me?
為怎樣咱的運命
Why must our lives be
這呢會同款
So full of sorrow?
等何時等何時
When, oh when
才會照希望
Will we find hope?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.