汪定中 - 枝芽 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 汪定中 - 枝芽




枝芽
Foliage
枝芽
Foliage
怎麼常常覺得心裡有一些荒涼
Why do I often feel a sense of desolation in my heart?
怎麼常常找不到方向
Why can I often not find direction?
看著鏡子裡面那張熟悉的臉龐
Looking at the familiar face in the mirror,
好像有什麼事想跟我講
It seems that something wants to talk to me.
想追夢卻又太忙
I want to pursue my dreams but I'm too busy,
想改變卻又倔強
I want to change but I'm stubborn,
想拋下軀殼與現實的捆綁
I want to cast aside the shackles of my body and reality.
春天的枝芽 等著長大
Spring foliage waiting to grow,
望著遠方 等著遠航
Looking into the distance waiting to sail far away,
小時候 總是羨慕大人世界 完美又無瑕
As a child, I always envied the adult world, perfect and flawless,
但說真的我還不想放下
But honestly, I don't want to let go yet,
放下曾經的我 迎接盛夏
Letting go of the me I once was to welcome the height of summer.
雨後的天空總會迎來彩虹的光芒
After the rain, there is always the light of a rainbow in the sky,
我終於學會接受過往
I have finally learned to accept the past,
在成長這杯苦澀的咖啡裡加糖
To add sugar to the bitter coffee of growth,
勇敢堅強是我的信仰
Courage and perseverance are my beliefs.
想追夢就要去闖
If you want to pursue your dreams, you have to go for it,
想改變就不怕傷
If you want to change, don't be afraid of getting hurt,
讓陽光盡情的撒在你身上
Let the sunshine bathe your body.
春天的枝芽 等著長大
Spring foliage waiting to grow,
望著遠方 等著遠航
Looking into the distance waiting to sail far away,
小時候 總是羨慕大人世界 完美又無瑕
As a child, I always envied the adult world, perfect and flawless,
但現在我終於學會放下
But now I have finally learned to let go,
放下曾經的我 不再害怕
Letting go of the me I once was, no longer afraid.





汪定中 - 枝芽
Альбом
枝芽
дата релиза
10-10-2015


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.