汪峰 - 回忆之前忘记之后 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 汪峰 - 回忆之前忘记之后




回忆之前忘记之后
Memories Before and After Oblivion
欢迎您
Welcome
突然我又想起你的脸
Suddenly, I recall your face again,
突然我又想起你当天的叮咛
Suddenly, I recall your cautions of that day.
明明灭灭星光的夜里
Under the flickering starlight of night,
恍恍惚惚我又看见你的脸
In a daze, I see your face again.
点点滴滴往日的眷恋
Like drops of water, the affection of the past,
寻寻觅觅又再回到我的身边
Through my journey, I found it by my side once more.
苦苦安顿抚平的回忆
The memories I had calmed with great difficulty,
骤然散落一如繁星的碎片
Were suddenly scattered like fragments of stars.
曾在寒夜中
In the cold winter,
偷偷的会面
We secretly met,
攀越银河远岸
Climbing across the distant Milky Way,
你在月牙旁
You stayed by the crescent of the moon,
轻颦浅笑
Smiling and sighing,
你伴我渡过星尘
You guided me through the starlight,
沉醉晚风中
Indulged in the evening breeze.
我不愿回头
I was reluctant to look back,
不舍不弃
Unwilling to give up,
不忘 忘不掉
Unforgettable,
一见一回心底一阵痛
Every encounter was a pang in my heart,
故人故事故情只落得一场空
An empty story of the past.
回忆之前茫茫如梦醒
Before the memories, I was lost in a dream,
忘记之后方知梦中还有梦
After forgetting, I realized there was a dream within a dream.
曾在寒夜中
In the cold winter,
星空间徘徊
Wandering in the expanse of stars,
走至银河无路
I reached the end of the Milky Way,
你在断云旁
You stayed by the broken clouds,
轻轻告慰
Whispering comfort,
你替我拭去星尘
You wiped away the starlight for me,
浮沉寒风中
Adrift in the cold wind,
我心乱如麻
My mind was in turmoil,
一脚踏空
Taking a misstep,
坠落 回忆中
I fell into memories.
突然我又想起你的脸
Suddenly, I recall your face again,
突然我又想起你当天的叮咛
Suddenly, I recall your cautions of that day.
欢迎您
Welcome






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.