汪峰 - 我如此愛你 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 汪峰 - 我如此愛你




我如此愛你
I Love You So
亲爱的你看见远处那快岩石了吗
My dear, do you see that rock in the distance?
在潮汐中沉默地屹立着
Standing silently in the tide,
像一个哲言永不哭泣
Like a sage, never crying,
那就是是的那就是我
That's what I was, that's what I am.
可现在当你走进了我的生命
But now that you've entered my life,
我再也不想他那样坚定
I don't want to be steadfast like that anymore,
即使一滴悄然飘落的小雨
Even a tiny drop of rain falling silently,
也会让我不住的流下眼泪
Can make me shed endless tears.
我如此爱你 这是我存在的意义
I love you so, it's the meaning of my existence,
我如此爱你 因此我站在这里
I love you so, that's why I'm standing here.
亲爱的你看见岸边那只鸽子了吗
My dear, do you see the dove on the shore?
在大风中孤独地凝望着
Staring alone in the gale,
像一座雕像永不破碎
Like a statue, never broken,
那就象我 是的那就象我
That's what I am, that's what I'm like.
可现在当你出现在我的梦里
But now that you've appeared in my dreams,
我再也不像她那样坚强
I'm not as strong as her anymore,
即使一颗悄然划过的流星
Even a shooting star slipping by quietly,
也会使我默名的开心哭泣
Can make me cry with silent joy.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.