汪明荃 - 遥望白云里 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 汪明荃 - 遥望白云里




遥望白云里
Gazing at the White Clouds
静静地企在校园外
I stand quietly outside the schoolyard,
我往往无限地沉醉
And often find myself deeply enthralled,
在望着快乐儿童在跳跃
Watching the happy children skip and jump,
我眼里不知不觉泪垂
Unnoticed tears welling in my eyes.
微有叹息只觉光阴每日逝
A sigh escapes my lips as I realize the fleeting days,
年岁已长,使我身心有负累
The weight of years takes its toll on my mind and body,
人处社会 迫我必须戴面具
Life in society forces me to wear a mask,
谁望见我心有泪
Who sees the tears that lie within my heart?
独自在冷酷路途上
I walk alone on a cold and unforgiving path,
常抬头遥望白云里
Often lifting my head to gaze at the white clouds,
在念着往日儿时快乐事
Recalling the joyful memories of my childhood days,
到处有开心快乐伴随
When laughter and happiness were my constant companions.
无数昨天,洒过多少遍热泪
Countless yesterdays, I've shed so many tears,
曾有理想 使我增添了负累
Dreams and aspirations have only added to my burden,
唯有爱心 使我抛开了面具
Only love has the power to free me from my mask,
从没有半点顾虑
Without a single shred of concern or doubt.
无数昨天,洒过多少遍热泪
Countless yesterdays, I've shed so many tears,
曾有理想 使我增添了负累
Dreams and aspirations have only added to my burden,
唯有爱心 使我抛开了面具
Only love has the power to free me from my mask,
才令我眼中带醉
And bring a soft, intoxicating glow to my eyes.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.