沈以誠 - 佑 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 沈以誠 - 佑




Protection
歲月開始運轉時
When time began to turn,
我不小心地望了一眼
I inadvertently glanced your way.
於是散落在鴻蒙的命運匯於曠野
And so, destinies scattered in the primordial chaos converged upon the wilderness.
無視山海的告誡
Ignoring the warnings of mountains and seas,
違逆神性地偏了一偏
Defying divinity, I strayed just a bit.
本就杯盤狼藉的世界
This world, already a chaotic mess,
滲出頑固菌點再不可抹滅
Oozed with stubborn stains, now indelible.
你可記得 從前
Do you remember, my love, the past?
未知慌亂的那雙眼
Those eyes, filled with unknown anxieties,
不知禍福戰戰兢兢虔誠與天地斡旋
Unaware of fortune or misfortune, trembling with piety, mediating with heaven and earth.
仍一樣的日月
The sun and moon remain the same,
還一樣的直覺
My intuition remains the same.
近乎毀滅
Near destruction,
固執的我
Stubbornly, I
還在 憂心著你
Still worry about you.
器械佑你百歲無憂卻阻擋不了精神被
Gadgets promise you a century free from worry, but they can't stop your spirit from being
權利謊言 數字裹挾
Swept away by power, lies, and numbers.
如果被捂住口鼻我仍可以和你談心
If your mouth and nose are covered, my love, I can still speak to your heart.
天真的我
Naive as I am,
還憂心著你
I still worry about you.
自然天理無形中被篡改成你最得意的
Natural laws, invisibly altered, become your most cherished
道理 原因 戒律 維系
Principles, reasons, precepts, and bonds.
如果被遮蔽眼耳我攜你去山海遊歷
If your eyes and ears are covered, I will take you on a journey through the mountains and seas.
遊歷
A journey,
不信我 也不信時間
Trust neither me nor time,
不信我 也不信世界
Trust neither me nor the world,
不信我也不信世間
Trust neither me nor the earthly realm.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.