沈以誠 - 月光节(Ending) - перевод текста песни на английский

月光节(Ending) - 沈以誠перевод на английский




月光节(Ending)
Moonlight Festival (Ending)
若要討你歡心
If I want to please you,
別錯過好時機
don't miss this opportunity.
聽說今晚月亮聞起來有股胡椒味道不要親吻上去
I heard the moon smells like pepper tonight, so don't kiss it.
請不要詢問我怎麽會知道的
Please don't ask me how I know.
整個集市的人都期待這一夜
The whole market is waiting for this night.
我準備好將曼城偷來的古怪謎語都予你
I'm ready to give you all the strange riddles I stole from Manchester.
我們找個角落
We found a corner,
發現沒有酒精
discovered there's no alcohol.
我說聰明人回到過去只需要用一根大提琴弦而已
I said a clever man only needs a cello string to go back to the past.
現在你想不想要和我跳支舞
Now, do you want to dance with me?
就挑你最最擅長的小步舞曲
Just pick your best minuet.
悶熱充斥過往裹挾痛苦變成福音款待你
The sultriness fills the past, wrapping the pain and turning it into a gospel to entertain you.
結果平鋪直敘
The result is straightforward,
無差別般寧靜
indiscriminately peaceful.
一些不好的念頭也被清脆作響的湛藍透析灌輸理性
Some bad thoughts are also instilled with reason by the crisp, clear blue.
你好像有什麽話想要跟我講
You seem to have something you want to tell me.
我倒希望你能夠真誠說個謊
I'd rather you tell a sincere lie.
但月亮告訴我所有的本質會在此刻揭曉
But the moon tells me all truths will be revealed at this moment.
不說啦
Don't say it.
你確定嗎
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
Are you sure?





Авторы: 沈以诚


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.