泳兒 - 一半床 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 泳兒 - 一半床




一半床
Half a Bed
清早 氾濫微日光 不經意掃 過我
Early morning, weak sunlight floods over me
花貓 在呢喃什麼 彷彿太靜要去劃破
The cat murmurs something, as if the silence needs breaking.
隨心聽 讓你的感覺 滲透我
Listen with your heart, let your feelings seep into me.
秋天 鑲金的天邊 烏鴉 正由四處掠過
Autumn, the sky is gilded, crows fly past from all directions.
這佈景 現實和夢中 分不到但我看過
This scene, I've seen it in reality and dreams, yet I can't tell them apart.
你的手 很細緻溫暖 誰碰過
Your hands are delicate and warm, who has touched them?
這堡壘 這一角 找不找到我
This fortress, this corner, can you find me?
也許你 會空降 偷走了我
Perhaps you'll parachute in and steal me away.
也許你 會躺上 這一半床
Perhaps you'll lie upon this half of the bed.
也許你 會安躺 看這天色變黃 還會在旁
Perhaps you'll lie still, watching the sky turn yellow, and still be by my side.
看北風 在撩動松樹影 依稀滲著你輪廓
The north wind stirs the shadows of the pine trees, vaguely resembling your silhouette.
很多飛鳥很多嚮往 帶我看
So many birds, so many aspirations, take me with you.
這堡壘 這一角 這一半床
This fortress, this corner, this half of the bed,
也許你 會安躺 每顆星星細看
Perhaps you'll lie still, gazing at each star.
也許你 會空降 偷偷拐帶我
Perhaps you'll parachute in, secretly abducting me.
也許你 會經過 偏偏擦過 卻又遺忘
Perhaps you'll pass by, just brushing past, yet forgetting.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.