泳兒 - 晚風 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 泳兒 - 晚風




晚風
Late Night Breeze
晚風中 有你我的夢
In the breeze, we dream together
風中借來一點時間緊緊擁
A moment borrowed from the wind to hold on tight
擁的那個夢 像一陣風 像一陣風
Holding onto that dream like a breeze
悠悠愛在風中輕輕送
A gentle whisper of love carried by the wind
我心的愛 是否你心的夢
My heart's desire, is it your dream too?
可否借一條橋讓我們相通
Can we borrow a bridge that connects our souls?
在這借來的橋中 明天的我 明天的你
On this borrowed bridge, tomorrow's me, tomorrow's you
會不會再像那天相擁
Will we embrace once more like that day?
今晚的風 和明天的夢
Tonight's breeze and tomorrow's dream
到底在你心裏有多少影蹤
How much of me lingers in your heart?
可否這個晚上 借來時間 借來晚風
Can we borrow this night, borrow the breeze?
把我的愛送到你心中
Let my love reach your heart.





Авторы: 山田貴子, 黃霑


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.