洪卓立 - 獨活 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 洪卓立 - 獨活




獨活
Living Alone
別要給我知道被遺下的殘酷夜晚你在誰的擁抱裡
Don't let me know who's embracing you in the cruel nights when you're left behind.
信任一點點失去 你被撫摸的影像 揮之不去
A little trust is lost. The image of you being caressed lingers in my mind.
為何未如別人自私隨便讓你將一切忠貞移除
Why can't I be selfish like others and let you remove all the loyalty?
而你問得這一句 而我亦要扮作允許
And you asked this question, and I must pretend to allow it.
總有人大方 他跟你在前方
There is always someone generous. He is ahead of you with you.
所以是我尾隨著你 偏不敢見光
So I follow you, but I don't dare to be seen in the light.
誰夠膽公開這種關係 公開對你的執迷
Who dares to make this relationship public, to publicly reveal the obsession with you?
不去問你 共誰人熱吻 自尊心我可放低
I don't ask who you kissed. I can lower my self-esteem.
還擔心你明日的安危 擔心你纏著他歡愉之際
I'm still worried about your safety tomorrow. I'm worried that when you're with him in pleasure,
可將戒線逐漸拆毀 可將我倆完全拆毀 快樂一世
You can gradually dismantle the boundaries, completely dismantle us, and be happy for the rest of your life.
若我可中傷你別人問起為何共你這段日子不再見
If I can slander you, and others ask why they no longer see you these days,
我是否應該搶答 有第三者的出現
Should I quickly answer that there is a third party involved?
真相未曾弄清 心一再地提醒
The truth has never been clarified, but my heart keeps reminding me,
當我未見那人共你 骯髒的背影
Because I haven't seen that person with you, your filthy back.
誰夠膽公開這種關係 公開對你的執迷
Who dares to make this relationship public, to publicly reveal the obsession with you?
不去問你 共誰人熱吻 自尊心我可放低
I don't ask who you kissed. I can lower my self-esteem.
還擔心你明日的安危 擔心你纏著他歡愉之際
I'm still worried about your safety tomorrow. I'm worried that when you're with him in pleasure,
可將戒線逐漸拆毀 可將我倆完全拆毀 快樂一世
You can gradually dismantle the boundaries, completely dismantle us, and be happy for the rest of your life.
骯髒可以洗 不需要忌諱
Dirt can be washed away and doesn't need to be taboo.
但我 但我想你發誓
But I want you to swear.
如你搞清楚這種關係 即刻我絕口不提
If you figure out this relationship, I'll immediately stop talking about it.
不會像你 未曾原諒我 這一生也不放低
I won't be like you. I will never forgive you. I will never let it go for the rest of my life.
曾經講過的誓死一齊 今天你纏著他歡愉之際
You once said you would love me until death, but now you're with him in pleasure.
怎麼你要叛逆到底 怎麼你要移情到底 報復一世
How can you be so rebellious? How can you fall in love with him completely? You want to take revenge for the rest of your life?
是我只有一次未拿捏好然後犯錯跌入誰的擁抱裡
It was only one time that I didn't control myself well and made a mistake. I fell into someone else's embrace.
最後我終於掙脫 最後你沒有放低
Finally, I broke free, but you didn't let it go.





Авторы: Wing Him Chan, Pui Ying Cheang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.