洪卓立 - 玩夠 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 洪卓立 - 玩夠




玩夠
But you've got what you want
你說我不足夠 而你愛我也不深厚
You said that I'm not good enough while you don't love me deeply
亦告訴某某 我只懂給你體貼 不罕有
You also told someone that I only know how to give you care and it's not rare
從今開始已確定立場 大概是要分手
From this time on, it's been decided that we should break up
無奈你要玩夠 厭倦我先捨得放手
Unfortunately, you need to have your fun, and you're tired of me and decide to let go first
在那咖啡室裡 還望見你與他一對
In the cafe, I saw you and him as a pair
但想打招呼 說一聲根本你不配他不對
But I want to say hello, to say something, but you don't deserve him and he's not right for you
全心跟他將 我戲弄
You teased me with him wholeheartedly
但求沒理會 我感受
But you just don't care
不給我走 還在笑我自作自守
You won't let me go and you're still laughing at me for taking care of myself
何解要憎恨我你總是心懷著敵意
Why do you hate me? You're always so hostile.
何必冷嘲熱諷最終令我淪為下賤
Why do you have to mock me and make me feel inferior?
期望你乃念往日的愛
I hope you can think about our past love.
做好心當初不應相愛
It's better if we had never been in love.
唯獨你沒有罪疚
You're the only one who's not guilty.
其實你那日會自覺 已經玩夠
Actually, you'll realize that you've had enough fun someday.
何解你恨毒不顧手段的埋下伏線
Why do you hate me so much? You set a trap without hesitation.
如今要躲避太遲 總是心軟給你清算
Now it's too late to dodge, I'm always soft-hearted and let you settle accounts.
死不足惜 到盡頭 來被你戲弄還不夠
Death is not a pity. In the end, it's not enough to be played by you.
唯獨你沒有罪疚
You're the only one who's not guilty.
其實你那日會自覺已經玩夠
Actually, you'll realize that you've had enough fun someday.
可惜我現在只可甘於墮落
Unfortunately, I can only indulge in堕落 now.
感歎著心淡也沒法的狀況
I'm lamenting that my heart is indifferent and there's nothing I can do.
從來苦心的留情 命運是不得釋放
I've always tried to keep my feelings, but fate is not forgiving.
何解要憎恨我你總是心懷著敵意
Why do you hate me? You’re always filled with hostility.
何必冷嘲熱諷最終令我淪為下賤
Why do you ridicule me, making me feel inferior?
期望你乃念往日的愛
I wish you could think about the love we had.
做好心當初不應戀愛
It's better if we had never fallen in love.
太過 多造作話當密友
It's too much, so many falsehoods spoken like an intimate friend.
留得到也已不精彩
Even if I keep you, it won't be beautiful anymore.
其實知你恨毒不顧手段的埋下伏線
Actually I know you hate me and you set a trap without hesitation.
如今要躲避太遲總是心軟任你清算
Now it's too late to dodge. I'm always soft-hearted and let you settle accounts.
死不足惜 到盡頭 來被你戲弄還不知
Death is not a pity. In the end, I don't know it's not enough to be played by you.
其實 你沒有內疚嗎
Actually, don't you feel guilty?
還是 註定欠著你嗎
Or am I destined to owe you something?
都給你玩夠
You've had enough fun.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.