Ken Hung feat. 詩雅 - 很想和你在一起 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Ken Hung feat. 詩雅 - 很想和你在一起




很想和你在一起
I Really Want to Be with You
你要你要振作 卸去模糊的妝
You must, you must pull yourself together and remove your smudged makeup
我已決意遠去 只因發覺 再充當愛侶
I have resolved to leave because I have realized that pretending to be lovers
你終於會傷得身心粉碎
Is something that will destroy you in mind and body.
這愛迷離撲朔 無人明瞭清楚
This vague and elusive love is something that no one clearly understands.
世界會嫌棄你 慌張看你 更加疏遠你
The world will judge you, stare at you in dismay, and ostracize you even more.
結果剩餘孤單將你殺死
Eventually, the loneliness will consume you and kill you.
實在我多渴望長留這裡 駐守在你家居
I truly desire more than anything to stay here and occupy a place in your home,
兩餐一宿也與你雙雙對
To share meals and lodging with you, day after day.
但若這種愛害你喝苦水 更貶值成負累
But if this kind of love causes you to suffer and becomes a burden
我寧願抽身匆匆隱退
Then I would rather remove myself from the situation and quickly retreat.
請不要痛悲 我早晚暗中庇護你
Please don't be sad. I will always protect you in secret.
試試埋頭拚搏 試試閒遊他方
Try to bury yourself in your work or take a trip somewhere.
試試去忘記我 清洗了我 再找位愛侶
Try to forget me, erase me from your memory, and find someone else to love.
托他輕吻乾你兩行殘淚
Let them gently kiss away your tears.
實在我多渴望長留這裡 駐守在你家居
I truly desire more than anything to stay here and occupy a place in your home
兩餐一宿也與你雙雙對
To share meals and lodging with you, day after day
但若這種愛害你喝苦水 更貶值成負累
But if this kind of love causes you to suffer and becomes a burden
我寧願抽身匆匆隱退
Then I would rather remove myself from the situation and quickly retreat
你要撐下去 尋回應得的生趣
You must carry on and find joy in life, as you deserve
呷一口彩虹咽進心窩裡
Take a sip of the rainbow and let it fill your heart
好好過下去 趁清早趕快回去
Live your life to the fullest, and go back home quickly in the morning
報答我鬆開手的心碎
To repay me for the heartache I have caused by letting you go.
請不要痛悲 我早晚暗中庇護你
Please don't be sad. I will always protect you in secret.
愛著你
I love you.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.